Black beans, corn and green salsa with seasoned chicken strips are topped with shredded cheese and baked for a hearty and delicious one-dish meal.
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup salsa verde
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 (22 ounce) package Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Frozen Fajita Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 ½ cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- ½ cup crushed tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In 2-quart casserole dish combine corn, beans, salsa, cumin, and coriander. Stir in Grilled & Ready® Fajita Chicken Strips and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, sprinkle with crushed tortilla chips.