White Cheddar queso rice mix, great Northern beans, chicken breast, and salsa verde come together in this quick and easy, comforting chili.
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 ½ cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- ¾ cup salsa verde
- 1 (5.6 ounce) package rice mix with white Cheddar sauce (such as Knorr® Rice Sides™)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine beans, chicken broth, chicken breast, salsa verde, rice mix, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder in a large saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, until rice is tender, about 7 minutes. Stir and remove from heat. Let stand before serving, about 2 minutes.