Soft cream cheese, maraschino cherries, and coconut are rolled in graham cracker crumbs for these easy, decadent cherry cheesecake balls.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter, at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup flaked coconut
- 8 maraschino cherries, chopped, or more to taste
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, butter, and vanilla extract together in a bowl using an electric mixer. Beat in coconut and cherries.
- Drop batter by teaspoonfuls into graham cracker crumbs and form into balls; roll again and place on wax paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.