Dip pieces of French bread or pita into this gooey hot dip. It's like an instant pizza!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- ¼ teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ⅔ cup chopped red bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium baking dish, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, red pepper flakes, pizza sauce, green onions, garlic, Cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and red bell pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven 5 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly brown.