French bread slices topped with a bubbly Cheddar cheese mixture, olives and green onions make great hot appetizers that everyone will enjoy.
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 (2 ounce) can chopped black olives, drained
- 4 medium (4-1/8" long)s green onions, sliced
- 2 (1 pound) baguette (blank)s French baguettes, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, blend Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, ranch-style dressing mix, black olives and green onions. Increase the amount of mayonnaise as desired if the mixture seems too dry.
- Spread equal amounts of the Cheddar cheese mixture on French baguette slices. Arrange slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned. Serve warm.