This is an interesting concoction featuring eggs, cheese, and flour. To add a little extra kick, add a small can of diced chiles or jalapenos into the mix. Serve with sour cream, salsa, and green taco sauce.
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 12 large eggs eggs, beaten
- 1 pound shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container cottage cheese
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a 9x13 inch baking dish with the melted butter.
- Whisk together the eggs, pepperjack cheese, cottage cheese, flour, and salt in a large bowl. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are completely set, about 1 hour.