Pipe sweetened cream cheese into strawberries and dip in graham cracker crumbs for this tasty finger-food item.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and cored
- 3 cracker (2-1/2" square)s graham crackers, crushed, or as needed
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth; spoon into a piping bag or a resealabe bag with a corner snipped.
- Fill cavities of cored strawberries with the cream cheese mixture. Dip filled side of strawberries in the crushed graham crackers to coat.