Alfredo sauce, luscious pumpkin and four-cheese ravioli make a festive and savory dish seasoned with white wine, shallots and fresh sage. Nectar, soft bread sticks and a crisp green salad add contrast and flavor.
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup chopped shallots
- 1 (10 ounce) container BUITONI® Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- ½ cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 2 (9 ounce) packages BUITONI® Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- Cook wine and shallots in medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until reduced to about 1 tablespoon. Stir in sauce, pumpkin and sage. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving cup cooking water. Stir reserved water into sauce; toss with pasta. Sprinkle with green onion. Season with ground black pepper.