If you love potato pancakes but don't want all that starch, give this recipe a try. Starting with our Mashed Cauliflower makes prep a breeze. The end result is a pancake that's crisp outside yet rich and creamy inside. Bacon and Cheddar cheese give it just the right flavor boost.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Green Giant® Cheddar & Bacon Mashed Cauliflower
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 egg
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Microwave Green Giant® Cheddar & Bacon Mashed Cauliflower 8 minutes or until softened.
- Combine Mashed Cauliflower, flour, egg and green onion in medium bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook pancakes (1/4 cup mixture per pancake) 6 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Repeat with additional oil and batter.
- Serve pancakes with sour cream, if desired.