Grilled chicken breast halves are served on ciabatta sandwich rolls with sun-dried tomato mayonnaise and spring greens dressed in balsamic vinaigrette.
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon chicken seasoning blend
- 1 (8 ounce) package Borden® Mozzarella Cheese Slices
- 4 ciabatta rolls, sliced horizontally
- Olive oil
- 2 cups packaged spring mix lettuce blend
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- ½ cup prepared sun-dried tomato mayonnaise
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced (Optional)
- Preheat grill. Season chicken breasts with chicken seasoning. Grill over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes on each side or until fully internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Top chicken with sliced cheese keep on grill until cheese melts; remove from grill and keep warm. Brush cut sides of rolls lightly with oil; grill for 1 minute.
- Toss lettuce blend and tomatoes with vinaigrette in a medium bowl. Spread mayonnaise equally on cut sides of sandwich rolls. Layer lettuce blend, grilled chicken breast and avocado slices (optional) on each roll. Serve sandwiches immediately.