This creamy salad tastes great on a bed of crunchy lettuce. It's also good with any leftover cooked chicken. If you have time, roast the walnuts for a richer flavor.
- 1 bunch celery, finely sliced
- 2 apples - peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, or to taste
- ½ cup nonfat plain yogurt
- ½ (16 ounce) jar creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®)
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts
- In a salad bowl, combine celery and apples. Sprinkle with lemon juice and stir in yogurt and creamy salad dressing. Just before serving, sprinkle with walnuts.