These lettuce cups are a fun, easy and delicious weeknight recipe. Substitute ground turkey for the pork if desired.
- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 cups CAMPBELL'S® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Thai Chicken Broth
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 16 leaves Boston lettuce
- In large non-stick skillet, cook pork with ginger until pork is no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes. Pour in broth and cook until reduced by about half, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in green onions, carrot, red pepper, and hoisin and cook just until vegetables are tender-crisp, about 5 minutes more.
- Serve pork mixture in lettuce leaves.