Affordable boneless pork chops get smothered in an easy (and low-sodium!) sauce in this fresh and tasty skillet recipe.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 boneless center-cut pork chops (about 1 1/2 lb/681 g)
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) can CAMPBELL'S® Condensed No Salt Added Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Transfer to plate. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add tomatoes and garlic to pan; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Stir in soup, water, vinegar, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce; cook, stirring constantly, until boiling.
- Add spinach to pan; reduce heat, cover and simmer 2 minutes until spinach is wilted. Stir wilted spinach into sauce. Return pork to pan; cover with sauce. Sprinkle with basil.