Cooking chicken in a sweet, savory, and mild chili-flavoured sauce, in an electric pressure cooker, makes it fall-apart tender in just minutes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut in half
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) can CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
- 1 (10 fluid ounce) can CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Chicken Broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons water
- Add oil to electric pressure cooker and press 'Saute' button. When oil is hot, brown chicken 5 minutes per side in batches; remove to plate.
- Add onion and garlic to cooker. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Return chicken to cooker. Stir together soup, broth, honey, chili powder, and vinegar; pour over chicken. Close and lock lid; turn vent to 'Seal' position. Cancel 'Saute' function; press 'Manual' button and set cook time to 12 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Let cool to release pressure (or quick release) and open as directed.
- Remove chicken to cutting board; with two forks, shred meat. Meanwhile, press 'Saute' button; cook until liquid is simmering. Whisk together cornstarch and water; mix into cooker. Cook 1 minute or until thickened. Return chicken to cooker, stirring to coat.