This one-pot version of fried rice doesn't require cooking the rice ahead of time – it cooks right in the skillet, absorbing all the delicious sauce, in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cubed
- 2 green onions, finely chopped, light and dark green parts divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 (900 ml) carton CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 2 cups long grain white rice
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry chicken 6 minutes, or until browned. Add light parts of onions, garlic, and ginger; stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add broth and rice; cover with tightly fitting lid. Cook over medium-low heat 15 minutes or until rice is tender and all of the broth has been absorbed, adding broccoli and peas in last 3 minutes of cooking. Remove from heat.
- Let stand, covered, 2 minutes. Remove lid; fluff with fork and sprinkle with green parts of onions.