Chicken breast and vegetables are coated in a delicious honey garlic sauce in this quick and easy stir-fry that's perfect for weeknights.
- 1 (900 ml) carton CAMPBELL'S® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Roasted Garlic Chicken Broth, divided
- ¼ cup long grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 large chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- In a medium pot, combine 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) broth with rice. Bring to a simmer; reduce heat, cover, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until the broth is absorbed. Fluff with a fork, cover, and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining broth, honey, soy sauce, and cornstarch; set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet heat oil over medium-high, saute chicken 3 to 5 minutes, until no pink remains. Add broccoli, carrot, and red onion; stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Whisk broth mixture. Add to skillet and bring to a simmer. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently, or until sauce thickens. Serve with prepared white rice.