Butterfinger(R) bars are crushed and mixed with cream cheese and whipped topping in this crowd-pleasing Butterfinger(R) cheesecake recipe.
- 2 (8 ounce) containers extra creamy whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®)
- 1 ½ (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 10 (2.1 ounce) bars chocolate-covered crispy peanut butter candy (such as Butterfinger®), crushed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- Mix 1 1/2 containers whipped topping and cream cheese together in a bowl; fold in crushed candy. Pour mixture into the graham cracker crust. Spread remaining whipped topping over the top.
- Chill cheesecake in the refrigerator until set, at least 2 hours.