You can turn leftover Buffalo chicken wings and blue cheese from game day into breakfast or brunch with this quick and easy omelet recipe.
- 3 eggs
- 1 splash water
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 Buffalo wings, meat removed and cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon Buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®)
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- Whisk eggs together in a bowl. Whisk in water, salt, and pepper.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir chicken pieces in the hot butter until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Mix in Buffalo wing sauce; cook and stir for 30 seconds.
- Pour eggs into the skillet. Swirl eggs with a fork several times, working clockwise from the outside in, until slightly scrambled. Flatten eggs out into an even circle. Reduce heat and cook until set, 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle blue cheese over eggs; cook for 1 minute. Fold omelet in half and cook for 1 minute. Flip and cook on the second side, 30 seconds to 1 minute more.