If you like enchiladas and Buffalo wings, you can have both in this creative yet simple enchilada casserole recipe.
- 2 pounds cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 (1.6 oz) package Buffalo wing seasoning mix (such as McCormick®)
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix (such as Hidden Valley Ranch®)
- 2 cups shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup chili sauce (such as Frank's® RedHot Wings® Buffalo sauce)
- 8 burrito-sized flour tortillas
- 1 (4.5 ounce) package crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking pan.
- Place chicken in a large bowl and add Buffalo wing seasoning and ranch dressing mix. Toss to coat.
- Combine pepper Jack cheese and Colby-Monterey Jack cheese in a bowl; reserve 1 cup of cheese mixture. Reserve about 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce and pour the rest into a shallow bowl.
- Coat both sides of a tortilla with Buffalo sauce and place on a plate. Add desired amount of chicken and cheese mixture. Roll tortilla and place seam-side down in the prepared baking pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Cover enchiladas with reserved cheese mixture and drizzle with reserved Buffalo sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and tortilla edges are starting to brown, about 20 minutes. Top with blue cheese before serving.