These quick and easy homemade buckwheat pizzas are incredibly delicious and absolutely perfect for gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan diets.
- ⅓ cup buckwheat flour
- ⅓ cup water
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- ½ (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 5 tablespoons fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine buckwheat, water, oregano, and 1 teaspoon olive oil in a bowl; mix until well combined.
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the tortilla batter; cook until edges are dry, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes more. Transfer to a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Place diced tomatoes and garlic in the same skillet over medium heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until soft, about 5 minutes. Spread tomato mixture over tortillas and top with tomato slices, spinach, and nutritional yeast.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 10 minutes.