A boxed brownie mix with a gooey peanut butter topping.
- 1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Bake brownies according to package directions. Allow them to cool in the pan. Do not cut.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt peanut butter chips and butter together, stirring frequently until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the sweetened condensed milk. Spread evenly over the cooled brownies. Chill until set and cut into squares.