Easy chai-inspired almondmilk soft serve with roasted stone fruit.
- 3 frozen bananas
- 2 cups Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 plums, halved and pitted
- 2 nectarines, halved and pitted
- ⅛ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- Chia seeds for garnish
- Fresh blueberries for garnish
- Place fruit in a baking dish, cut side up and pour cider over top. Sprinkle tops with sugar and cook at 425 degrees F for 17 minutes and finish under the broiler until browned.
- To make soft serve, place ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve under fruit immediately or chill in freezer in a dish for 1 hour to make more scoopable.
- Sprinkle with chia seeds and blueberries.