Pair roasted potato dippers with this easy broccoli-cheese dip cooked and served in a small slow cooker for the perfect tailgate party dish.
- 1 Reynolds KITCHENS® Slow Cooker Liner
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 6 ounces reduced-fat pasteurized prepared cheese product
- 1 ½ cups broccoli, blanched and chopped
- 3 tablespoons bottled salsa
- 4 teaspoons bacon-flavored vegetable protein bits
- 4 medium Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Reynolds KITCHENS® Pop-Up Parchment Sheet
- 2 teaspoons Fat-free milk
- For the Broccoli Cheese Dip: Place Reynolds KITCHENS® Slow Cooker Liner inside a 1 1/2- or 2-quart slow cooker bowl. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides; pull top of liner over rim of bowl. Combine cream cheese, cheese product, broccoli, salsa, and bacon-flavored bits; add to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 hours. If no heat setting is available, cook for 3 hours.
- Potato Dippers: Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place slices in a large bowl and add enough cold water to cover. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with Reynolds KITCHENS® Pop-Up Parchment Sheet.
- Drain potatoes and pat dry with paper towels. Place potatoes in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with chili powder and black pepper. Bake potatoes 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned and slightly crisp. Makes 64 dippers.
- Stir dip before serving. Stir in some milk for a thinner consistency, if you like. Serve with Potato Dippers.