Turn a loaf of brioche into garlicky, buttery croutons with this quick and easy five-ingredient recipe.
- 1 (1 pound) loaf brioche, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried basil, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic, or more to taste
- 3 cups garlic butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place brioche chunks in a large mixing bowl. Add Parmesan cheese, basil, and garlic; pour in butter. Mix using a rubber spatula, being careful not to tear the bread. Spread on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes.