Great for breakfast or brunch, these cheesecake muffins are packed with juicy blueberries for a perfect balance of fruity and creamy.
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line cups with paper liners.
- Stir flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl; set aside.
- Beat eggs with an electric mixer in a bowl on medium speed until light and frothy. Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar and mix to form a smooth paste. Add beaten eggs and beat with an electric mixer until a smooth creamy batter forms, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Fold cream and blueberries into the batter and mix until just combined. Add flour mixture and fold in just until absorbed.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed and muffins are lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.