The homemade version of fast food breakfast biscuits. You can exchange toppings to fit your taste buds. My kids love them!
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- 1 pound bacon
- 5 large eggs eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 10 slices Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place biscuits 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs and milk. Heat a lightly oiled skillet over medium heat. Scramble eggs to your liking.
- Cut open biscuits, lightly butter, layer with eggs, bacon, and cheese.