Transform leftover cinnamon rolls into the ultimate cinnamon roll casserole made with vanilla pudding mix, milk, raisins, and pecans.
- 2 (12 fluid ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 1 (4.3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pound cinnamon rolls, torn into pieces
- 1 ½ cups raisins
- ¼ cup pecans
- ¼ cup butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 3-quart casserole dish.
- Mix evaporated milk, pudding mix, almond extract, and pumpkin pie spice together in a large bowl. Add cinnamon rolls, raisins, and pecans and mix until well combined. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Transfer cinnamon roll mix to a casserole dish and dot with butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.