Biscuits slathered in Mission fig jam and topped with BourbonRidge™ Uncured Smoked Ham are broiled to create this hot, melty sandwich.
- 8 biscuits, halved
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons Black Mission fig jam
- 12 ounces Boar's Head Bold® BourbonRidge™ Uncured Smoked Ham
- 12 ounces Boar's Head Sharp Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese, sliced
- Preheat broiler. Use a serrated knife to cut each biscuit in half horizontally. Spread the room-temperature butter over the top halves of each of the biscuits. Broil until butter melts and biscuits brown at edges, about 1 minute. Transfer to work surface; keep broiler on.
- Spread the bottom halves of biscuits with fig jam. Top each biscuit with folded slices of ham, then one slice of cheese. If desired, broil until cheese is melted and ham is heated through, about 1 minute. Crown with the biscuit tops and serve warm.