Try this quick and easy technique for protein-packed blueberry pancakes baked directly in the skillet.
- ½ cup Krusteaz Protein Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- ⅔ cup cold water
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Mix together pancake mix, water, and eggs until lumps are no longer visible. Texture will be watery. Set batter aside.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F and place two 6- to 8-inch skillets in the oven while it preheats.
- Once preheated, remove skillets and place 2 tablespoons of butter and 1/4 cup of blueberries in each skillet. Stir until butter melts.
- Pour 2/3 cup of pancake mix into each skillet and place back in the oven. Cook 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown. Remove and let cool.