This blueberry, coconut, and pistachio chocolate bark is pretty to look at and tastes delicious. Other dried berries can be used as well.
- 3 (4 ounce) bars dark chocolate, chopped, divided
- 3 tablespoons shelled unsalted pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons dried blueberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut chips
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- Melt 8 ounces chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes. Once chocolate is nearly melted, but a few chunks remain, stop microwaving and stir until completely smooth. Add the remaining 4 ounces of unmelted chocolate. Stir well until all the chocolate has melted.
- Lay out a large sheet of parchment paper on a flat work surface. Pour melted chocolate onto parchment and spread chocolate into a thin, even layer using a spatula. Scatter pistachios, dried blueberries, coconut chips, and orange zest quickly over chocolate before it sets.
- Leave the chocolate to set fully, about 45 minutes. Break into randomly sized pieces and store in an airtight container.