This homemade blue cheese dressing is delicious over a green salad, but drizzle it over a steak with fried onions for a real treat.
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups salad oil
- Combine blue cheese, lemon juice, tarragon vinegar, red wine vinegar, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until well blended. Gradually mix in salad oil until thoroughly combined. Serve immediately.