This exquisite salad with baby spinach, sweet blueberries, crunchy walnuts, creamy feta cheese, blood oranges, and a vibrant, lemony dressing makes a wonderful appetizer or side.
- 1 (5 ounce) package baby spinach and arugula
- 2 blood oranges, peeled and sliced
- ⅔ cup blueberries
- ⅔ cup whole walnuts
- ⅔ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- Divide spinach and arugula greens evenly among 4 plates. Top with blood orange slices, blueberries, walnuts. Set the feta in the middle of the salad.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon zest and juice, shallot, Dijon mustard, and pepper together in a ball. Drizzle over the salads.