These Air Fryer Egg Bites are so easy to make in minutes, they can easily be stored to eat throughout the week making them a great meal-prep option.
- 7 Whole Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Half and Half
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Onion, Chopped
- Shredded or Chopped Bacon or Ham
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Silicone Egg Mold
- In a glass measuring cup, beat together the eggs with the half and half.
- Mix in the bell pepper, onion, and meat of choice.
- Add desired salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly into the silicone mold, stopping just below the top of the mold.
- Top with cheese if preferred, before or after cooking.
- Place the mold carefully into the air crisp basket of the Ninja Foodi.
- Place the basket back into the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Cook using the Air Crisp function at 390*F for 8-12 minutes.
- Check these during the 8-12 minute mark to get to your desired doneness.
- Once done, let sit for about 3-5 minutes to cool in the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Carefully using the mitts remove the basket of the Ninja Foodi and flip the mold out of the basket onto a cutting board or tray.
- Carefully release the egg bites from the mold and serve. If any get stuck use a spoon to release.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve. Reheat.
- Calories: 165
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 425mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 15g
- Cholesterol: 237mg