In this quick and easy recipe, hot chocolate, milk, and ice are blended into a frozen milkshake that's a summery take on the winter staple.
- 1 (1.5 ounce) bar chocolate candy bar (such as Hershey's®)
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge topping
- 1 ½ cups milk, divided
- 2 teaspoons instant hot chocolate mix
- 3 cups ice cubes
- Place chocolate bar and fudge topping in top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula, until melted, about 5 minutes. Mix in 1/2 cup milk and hot chocolate mix. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pour cooled mixture into a blender. Add remaining 1 cup milk and ice cubes. Blend to milkshake consistency, 1 to 2 minutes.