Black garlic is naturally sweet and pairs perfectly with chocolate in these nutty, protein-rich truffles.
- ½ cup roasted honey peanut butter (such as Skippy®)
- ½ cup chocolate protein powder
- 2 solo black garlic bulbs
- 2 tablespoons Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sanding sugar, or as needed
- Combine peanut butter, protein powder, black garlic, and Neufchatel cheese in a mini food processor. Pulse until well combined.
- Roll mixture into sixteen 1-inch balls. Roll in sanding sugar. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.