Shredded Cheddar cheese, feta cheese crumbles, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce add great flavor to these succulent grilled pork burgers from Moe Cason.
- 3 (1 pound) packages Farmland® Fresh Ground Pork
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Coarse sea salt
- Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium. Combine ground pork, onion, cheeses, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and garlic in large bowl; mix well with hands. Shape into 1-inch thick patties (9 to 12); sprinkle pepper and salt on both sides.
- If a smokier flavor is wanted, add a small handful of pecan or oak wood chips to fire about 10 minutes before putting patties on.
- Grill burgers approximately 15 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F, turning every 5 minutes.