These panini sandwiches are simply the best featuring chicken strips, mozzarella cheese, bacon, pesto, tomato, and avocado.
- 10 slices sourdough bread
- 10 teaspoons butter
- 1 (22 ounce) package grilled chicken strips
- 1 (2.5 ounce) package precooked bacon
- 1 (8 ounce) ball fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium Roma tomato, sliced
- 5 teaspoons fresh basil pesto
- Heat a panini grill on the highest setting. Brush 2 pieces of bread with butter. Assemble panini with chicken, bacon, and mozzarella. Lower panini press. Cook until bread is golden and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Carefully separate bread and add in some sliced avocado, tomato, and pesto. Repeat above steps for additional panini sandwiches.
- Reassemble sandwiches and cut in half. Serve immediately.