Easy and yummy dish that kids cannot get enough of.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 12 ounces processed cheese food (eg. Velveeta), sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium high heat; set aside. Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, layer the macaroni, ground beef, tomato sauce and cheese, repeating two times.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 30 minutes, or until top layer of cheese is bubbly.