This simple recipe for dry rub can be used on lamb, beef, or even salmon to produce fantastic flavor.
- 4 teaspoons ancho chile powder
- 4 teaspoons chipotle chile powder
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon grated lime zest
- Whisk ancho powder, chipotle powder, coriander, salt, black pepper, cumin, cinnamon, fennel, garlic, dill, mustard, and lime zest together in a small bowl.