Beef meatballs are slow cooked with ketchup, beer, and Worcestershire for a meaty, tomato-based fondue you'll want to take to parties.
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle ketchup
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 ½ pounds 80% lean ground beef
- Mix ketchup, beer, Worcestershire sauce, and bay leaves together in a slow cooker (such as Crock-Pot®) set over High.
- Form ground beef into meatballs. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and cook meatballs, turning as needed, until browned, about 7 minutes.
- Place meatballs in the slow cooker. Cook on High until sauce is thick, about 5 hours. Remove bay leaves before serving.