Gluten-free spaghetti paired with a spinach-parsley pesto and grape tomatoes makes a quick and light summer dinner.
- 1 (12 ounce) box Barilla® Gluten Free Spaghetti
- 1 cup spinach, washed and packed
- 10 leaves fresh Italian parsley, washed
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- ½ cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 7 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, washed
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, season with salt.
- Combine spinach, parsley, garlic, cheese (optional) and 6 tablespoons of olive oil in a food processor.
- Process until smooth to make pesto.
- Saute tomatoes with remaining olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until blistered, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and toss it with pesto and tomatoes in a large mixing bowl before serving.