These homemade Nutella(R) crepes are filled with a mix of bananas, cream cheese, and Greek yogurt, all drizzled with a rich hazelnut sauce.
- 6 eggs
- 1 ¼ cups orange juice
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) container vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups confectioners' sugar
- ½ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella®)
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- cooking spray
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Combine eggs, orange juice, white sugar sugar, and salt in a blender. Add flour 3 tablespoons at a time; blend until all flour is mixed in. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow air bubbles to settle.
- Beat cream cheese, yogurt, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Add confectioners' sugar a little at a time until blended.
- Mix chocolate-hazelnut spread, milk, and butter together in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until combined and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat; spray with cooking spray. Pour enough batter into the skillet to cover the bottom; keep crepes thin. Cook until firm enough to flip, 2 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook 10 to 20 seconds more. Remove from pan. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Place a crepe on a plate. Spread filling down the middle and layer banana slices on top. Fold crepe in thirds over the filling; pour hazelnut sauce over the crepe in a zigzag fashion.