Canned pineapple adds tropical taste to this banana bread recipe, while applesauce helps keep it moist.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups mashed bananas
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
- Mix flour, sugar, bananas, oil, applesauce, pineapple, eggs, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl until blended. Pour into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes.