Shredded zucchini combined with bread crumbs, egg, mayonnaise, mustard and Old Bay Seasoning, and formed into patties and baked. The flavor of the Old Bay with the texture of the zucchini makes a great substitution for crab cakes.
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning TM
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl combine zucchini, bread crumbs, egg, mayonnaise, mustard and Old Bay Seasoning. Mix well and form into patties. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes and turn patties. Bake for another 20 minutes, or until golden brown.