These turkey wings are seasoned with Bell's(R) seasoning, topped with garlic and onion, then cooked low and slow for moist, tender meat.
- 8 turkey wings, tips discarded
- 2 tablespoons salt-free seasoning blend (such as Bell's®)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Pat turkey wings dry with paper towels; cut into 3 or 4 pieces. Mix seasoning blend, paprika, celery salt, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl. Coat wing pieces lightly with seasoning mixture. Place wing pieces in a 9x13-inch baking dish; spread onion and garlic over wings. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Place baking dish in center of preheated oven; bake until wings are easily pierced with a fork, about 2 1/2 hours. Raise oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C); remove aluminum foil. Bake until wings are well-browned, 15 to 20 minutes more.