Perfect for brinner (breakfast for dinner), each of these nutritious bowls is packed with all-natural chicken sausage, fresh veggies and a baked egg.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (5 ounce) package Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Golden Brown® Chicken Sausage Links, thawed and sliced
- 4 eggs
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat oil in 10-inch, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and peppers and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in green onions and chicken sausage.
- Divide sausage mixture equally between 4 oven safe ramekins. Crack 1 egg into center of each cup. Transfer cups to rimmed baking sheet. Bake until egg whites are almost set, about 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper before serving.