This grain-free, gluten-free, and vegan Italian flatbread, topped with avocado, tomatoes, and black olives is so delicious and will cure any pizza cravings.
- 2 ¾ cups chickpea flour
- 2 ¾ cups lukewarm water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- ¼ cup pitted black olives
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine chickpea flour, water, 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper in bowl; whisk until smooth. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and swirl around to coat skillet. Pour batter into skillet and cook until edges are golden, about 2 minutes.
- Place skillet in the preheated oven and bake until socca is set, about 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with avocado, tomato, and black olives. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Return to the oven and bake until golden and crispy, about 5 minutes.