Artichoke hearts are dressed with Italian salad dressing, then baked with cheese and French fried onions. An easy, creamy, and crunchy way to enjoy artichoke hearts.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans artichoke hearts in water, drained
- ½ cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly spray a shallow baking dish or glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- Arrange artichoke hearts in the bottom of dish. Drizzle 1/4 cup salad dressing over artichokes.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove, spread cheese over the top, and drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup salad dressing. Return to oven, and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 10 minutes. Turn off oven. Sprinkle fried onions over the top, and return to oven for 1 minute.