These mini egg omelets with green onions, spinach, and mushrooms are baked in muffin tins to create an easy, on-the-go breakfast.
- cooking spray
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can chopped mushrooms
- 1 (5 ounce) package fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 18 eggs
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, or to taste
- ½ cup bacon bits (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray two 12-cup muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Combine olives, mushrooms, spinach, and onions in a mixing bowl. Add turmeric, paprika, and ginger. Add eggs and mix until combined. Fold in Cheddar cheese and bacon bits. Pour mixture into the muffin tins.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set and cheese is lightly crisp, 22 to 26 minutes. Let cool.