This apple and pear dessert is made with cinnamon and Greek yogurt for a super quick and easy treat.
- nonfat cooking spray
- 1 small pear, cut into 6 slices
- 1 small apple, cut into 6 slices
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-heat. Add pear and apple slices to skillet and sprinkle cinnamon over the top. Cover the skillet with a lid and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Divide yogurt between 2 bowls and top each with 1/2 of the apple and pear mixture.